Thursday, May 20, 2010

Interview with QVC Interior Designer Tracy Hutson

Via Centsational Girl


I am a huge fan of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and I’m always amazed how the team and the hardworking volunteers build a home for a deserving family from scratch in one week ! And the homes are always gorgeous from top to bottom, both inside and out. Don’t you just love that show?

One of the interior designers on the show, as you may know, is the beautiful and talented Tracy Hutson !

Tracy has spent her design career helping others beautify their homes, both on and off the TV screen.

She was selected to be a style consultant and designer for ABC’s Extreme Makeover in 2003.

No doubt you’ve seen the show and witnessed all of her incredible designs, especially the amazing kid spaces.

...Q: You have a new line with QVC, congratulations ! Tell us about it.

I loved working with QVC, they were so fantastic allowing me to get across my designs and they really adopted my ideas. The accessories I designed are very budget friendly, have timeless appeal, and will bring warmth and personality to any home!


Click Here For More Home Shopping News ------>