Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dr. Robi Ludwig Jewelry Moving from QVC to ShopNBC

Via Media Bistro


Evidently, you're nobody these days unless you're hawking something on one of those hypnotic home shopping networks. Come on, confess: Who hasn't bought something that just happened to catch their eye while flipping through the channels looking for Bravo's wacky Housewives? I chatted with no less than four folks in Michael's dining room today who have taken to the airwaves to sell 'style at a price' to the fashion obsessed right in their living rooms. First, my good pal Dr. Robi Ludwig arrived with her sister Ramy glittering in head to toe bling. I always love how Robi puts herself together for her many television appearances on LX TV and the Today show. That woman really knows how to accessorize! When I complimented her on the stunning gold bib necklace she was wearing, she told me: "It's from Stefani Greenfield's line on HSN!"

When Stefani showed up a few minutes later ladden down with gold, I asked her about the necklace and she reported that none other than Barbara Walters has worn it too. "But not in surgery," she quipped.

When I wrapped up my chat with Robi, who is jumping ship from QVC to shopnbc where she'll be expanding her own jewelry line, I stopped by to say hello to Glamour editrix Cindi Leive and designer Liz Lange, who are also part of HSN growing stable of clotheshorses. Read on for more dish about their respective collections.


Click Here For More Home Shopping News ------>