Monday, May 10, 2010

Meat Loaf Scared QVC "Half to Death"

Via Artist Direct


...They didn't get it on QVC the other day. I told them I'm going to go to my "Southern Preacher." I don't think they anticipated what my "Southern Preacher" was. I scared them half to death. I have all of these characters, and I pull them out. I can do a straight, calm interview just fine. If all of a sudden I want to pull out one of my characters, it goes completely over the top and off the wall and I'm there! I have a lot of them. I have the "Metal Maniac," the "Southern Preacher" and "Jason" from Friday the 13th.

How different are the "Metal Maniac" and the "Southern Preacher"?

Oh, very different! The "Metal Maniac" is like, "Dude, dude, dude come on, dude!? What the hell, dude? We're rockin' dude!" The "Southern Preacher" is, "I want you to know that you're watching me right now! I want you to know, you've got grandkids out there. They like rock 'n' roll, they want this record! You like rock 'n' roll, you want this record! In fact, what you want to do is you get it for your kids and hide it for Christmas. Get eleven of them right now—right here on QVC!" I scared them half to death [Laughs].


Click Here For More Home Shopping News ------>